Thursday, September 29th, 2016
Are You Cruising Or Learning?
Here are some tidbits:
- Change is happening so rapidly and it creates a steep learning curve for CPAs in public practice.
- We haven’t seen a strong sense of urgency within our profession to embrace a faster rate of learning, a bigger time commitment to learning or the need to learn new skills and competencies.
- If we rely on our technical abilities, we will fall short of our full potential.
- Are we cruising or learning?
Follow the link, above, and read his entire blog post. Share it with your partners. Then, start the climb up that learning curve. If not, you’ll be left behind.
- "I am learning all the time. The tombstone will be my diploma."