Wednesday, January 4th, 2017
CPAs Should Be Writing
“Easy reading is damn hard writing.” – Nathaniel Hawthorne
You are smart. You are educated. You have so much inside your brain to share! Why is it so difficult for you to WRITE?
- Write a blog.
- Write a note to a client.
- Write a note to a team member
- Write an article for the firm newsletter (rather than buying articles)
- Write an article for your local business newspaper
Share your knowledge so that people know you…..
- Are smart
- Want to share
- Want to help them know more
- Want to save them money
I wrote all that so I could share my Grammarly stats for 2016.
Here’s my message from Grammarly:
Wow, what a year you’ve had. Based on our calculations we see that you had 103,390 words checked with Grammarly this year. Good job!
That’s not all. You made 143 corrections. That’s a rate of only 0.13% mistakes per words written. Good stuff indeed. Oh, and by the way, 5 of these corrections were advanced
- "Proofread carefully to see if you any words out."