Friday, March 24th, 2017
CPAFMA – The CPA Firm Management Association
I hope you are a member of CPAFMA. I also hope you have the opportunity to attend chapter meetings that happen around the country.
Here is where you can find a chapter near you.
I recently attended the Ohio Chapter of CPAFMA, hosted by the Ohio Society. To help you understand the value, I am listing the topics that were discussed in the after-lunch roundtable discussion. In the morning we had an amazing update about employment law, always an important topic for firm administrators, COOs, and HR Directors.
- Practice Management Software
- CCH Engagement vs. Thomson EngagementCS
- Employee recognition
- Fun things during tax season
- Banking verifications (confirmations)
- Thomson UltraTax (problems and issues)
- Partner retirement
- MP Transition
- Helping partners find their seat on the bus
- Employee time off during busy season.
If you need some answers and some quality advice from others facing the same issues – join CPAFMA.
- "It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed."